Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Carl Isada. I am currently fifteen years old and I am a sophomore at Whitney M. Young Magnet High School.


I live with my dad (Carlito Isada), mom (Sherry Ann Isada), my little brother (Brad), and my little sister (Shayla).


My hobbies are, playing sports, video games, hanging out with friends, using the computer, biking, and occasionally reading (if the book is good).


13 Random Facts About Myself:
1. My middle name is Andrew
2. My favorite color is red.
3. My favorite animal is a T-rex.
4. I attended St. Pascal's Catholic School from preschool to eighth grade.
5. I want to become a chemical engineer when I'm older.
6. I know how to play guitar.
7. I am Filipino.
8. My birthday is July 22, 1995.
9. I am not very good at taking care of pet fish. 
10. I know how to solve a rubik's cube.
11. My favorite movie is Batman: The Dark Knight
12. Math is my best subject.
13. My lucky numbers are 3 and 13 (even though most people think its unlucky).


I hope this introduction has helped you learn a little bit about myself.


(And if you didn't notice, there are 3 #13 in this post. I have a good feeling about this.)

1 comment:

  1. I like the 13 random facts thing. T-rex is not an animal. The pet fish thing is really funny. Also there are 4 13's not 3.

    ReplyDelete