Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Review: Linkin Park: A Thousand Suns

Linkin-Park-A-Thousand-Suns-2010-320kbps.jpg
So, this is probably the latest album I've been listening to, and I have to say, its pretty awesome. Even though I like this album a lot, I can't guarantee that everyone will like this album. If you liked their other songs, and not just the popular ones, you'll most likely like this.
One thing you'll definitely notice when you look at the CD is that there are a couple of 20-40 second long songs with no words and sometimes not even instruments playing. Yea...... kinda weird, but it actually is nice because if you listen to the track in order, it kinda tells a story and then you'll get why the random "songs" are there.
Also, another thing about this CD is that some of the songs are kind of "preachy". They mention God and salvation in their songs a lot. That necessarily isn't a bad thing, actually, it isn't bad at all. It's pretty interesting what their view is on our modern day society and the importance of a God today.
All in all, I give it two thumbs up plus five stars, because thats just how much I love this music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment