Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Change for the Class

I think the class is pretty fun enough the way it is. If anything, I would just suggest that the books we read should be not as hard to read. After the first couple of chapters of the book, I'm just about hopelessly lost. Oh, and another thing, I don't like building off the first lines of books for our journals, I can never think of anything to write and when I do, it sounds extra stupid. But besides that, the class is really nice. I like how the class flows, how the homework isn't collected until the end of every month, group work is fun, projects are easy, blogging is giving me a new experience in writing, and all the kids in the class are cool. So, I don't think this class really needs to change, it's going by nicely, I'm learning a lot, and best of all, it's one of my few classes that doesn't ddddrrrrraaaaaaaaggggg on for the whole period and doesn't makes it feel ten times longer than it really is.
So yeah, I don't think there is anything wrong with the class.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think the book is that hard, I skip a lot of stuff but I still understand the main story.

    ReplyDelete