Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

Well, this is pretty hard to chose who to write about. I'm pretty much thankful for all of my classmates. It give the class that relaxed atmosphere. I can't really single out one person, so I'll choose three people instead.


So, the first two, I am thankful for the for the same reason, and coincidentally, they are directly on my left and right sides. So, I am thankful for Rose and Jose. I am thankful for them because they make me laugh. Its nice to have them in an early class before division, because then, it lightens up my mood for the rest of the day. After the class is over, I feel more awake walking out of that class then when I was walking in. THANKS GUYS!!! :D


So, the third person I would like to thank is Sam. I am forever in debt to this guy, because he is also in my Chinese class and without him, I am 100% positive that that I would have failed that class by now. He helps me with all kinds of stuff in that class, but I won't go into detail because I might just get In trouble if I told you. So yeah, basically, Sam, your a life saver. THANKS SAM!!
:D


1 comment:

  1. hey Carl, doesnt everyone that goes into an early class wake up more when they come out of it... anyways isn't cheating not allowed mr. chinese faced person!!!=]

    ReplyDelete