Monday, February 21, 2011

Beat Street

Honestly, my first impression of the movie was,"This looks like it's gonna suck." But after going on further into the plot of the movie, I gotta say, I like it a lot. It had a really good plot. Although they didn't really do much characterization, you can basically assume how these people would react because these were just the lives of normal people. Some of the thing I REALLY, REALLY liked in the movie was the graffiti art, the break dancing, and the music.I especially like the ending scene, where they have the wake/ dance party thing. That was really cool. Overall, I'd give the movie 4- 4.5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Although your blog was only like a hundred words I still agree with you that the movie was pretty cool. I thought it was going to suck also but it didn't. I liked the graffiti but my favorite was the 80's clothing. I wish everyone still dressed like that now.

    ReplyDelete