Monday, February 21, 2011

Propaganda 2011

Propaganda- information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause; a form of communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience

Uuuummmm........ yeeeaa........ So, I don't really know what I'm really supposed to say, cause I really don't know and propagandas..... sooo..... yea...... I just gonna end this here. Sorry to anyone who wasted 30 seconds of their life reading this pointless post.

2 comments:

  1. I do admit I like the blog only because it indeed only took 30 seconds to read. But you really couldn't think of any propaganda in present day? theres a lot especially in chicago right now. It would have taken another 30 seconds to type your questions into google to help you get a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl maybe you just did not spend enough time on doing this blog post. Throughout the week, you could search this topic on a search engine and many results will pop up so it would be wise if you revise this blog.

    ReplyDelete