Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hungary for Attention

I think Richard is not alone in his struggle for attention. Sure, he does some extreme things to get it, like killing a cat to get attention from his father, but he still trying to reach the common goal everyone shares of getting attention.
Whether you admit it or not, almost everything you do is to get some kind of attention. No one in this world wants to be ignored or forgotten, I know I don't. Getting good grades, causing trouble, etc. are all ways we try to get attention. It's human nature. Sure, some of us are "hungrier" than others for attention. I would say Richard is starving for attention. He craves it so much, that he is willing to go to the extreme to get it.
So yeah. Basically what I'm saying is that we all want attention and that we will do whatever we can to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment